State Bank of India (SBI) has notified to fill 2000 vacancies. The bank will appoint Probationary Officers (PO). The application procedure is beginning from November 14 and can be applied till December 4. Enthusiastic job seekers can apply on the authorized website of SBI – https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers.
View the full advertisement of SBI PO recruitment:
Educational qualifications: You need to have a bachelor’s degree in any stream. Those who are in the final year or semester of graduation can also apply liable to the condition that they can present evidence of passing the graduation examination on or before 31st December.
Age restrictions: Your age should be minimum 21 years and maximum age of 30 years. Reserved candidates will get age exemption as per the rules.
Salary information: If you are selected through exams and interview, you will get a basic salary of Rs. 28,620 with four advance increments. Plus, you will get other allowances.
Application fees: You have An application fee for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 examination is Rs. 750 for General / EWS / OBC candidates. SC / ST / PWD candidates will not be required to pay the application fee.
Recruitment procedures: 1. Preliminary, 2. Mainstream and 3. Interview. You will be selected through these three procedures.
- Arnab Goswami made a big announcement today: Republic Media Network will launch regional channels in every state
- The very good news in this Diwali: Bank of Baroda is giving a huge discount on the interest rate of home, car and other loans
- Editors guild criticizes Arnab Goswami’s arrest, calls out Maharashtra chief minister to ensure fair treatment
- Mamata Banerjee has announced 35 lakh jobs in the state in the next 3 years
- This election Asaduddin Owaisi will fight in West Bengal alleging deprivation