Aadhaar Appointment Booking Process: Aadhar card has become the most important document in today’s time. When you go to get any work done in every office or department, first of all you are asked for your Aadhar card and if you do not have Aadhar then none of your work can be done. If you want to make your Aadhar card, then you will have to go to Aadhar service center for this, but your number may not come due to congestion and you may be deprived of getting Aadhar card made. In such a situation, instead of going to the direct Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you can book an appointment from home. You will not have to go through this problem once the appointment is booked.
Also read: Stock Market Opening: Market declines again, Sensex falls 882 points to close to 56,600, Nifty again below 17,000
Book your appointment sitting at home
- First of all visit the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Go to My Aadhaar option and click on Book an Appointment.
- In the ‘Book an Appointment’ option, you will see the list of Aadhaar Seva Kendras run by UIDAI.
- Go to the dropdown and select your city or location.
- Click on Proceed to book appointment.
- Click on Book Appointment and enter your mobile number.
- Click on New Aadhaar or Aadhaar update and fill the captcha.
- Click on Generate OTP.
- Enter OTP and click on Verify.
- Select your appointment details such as State, City, Aadhaar Seva Kendra, Language and click on Next.
- Enter your personal details and also provide proof of proof, click on the next tab.
- Now select the time slot (at which time booking is required) and click on Next.
After the appointment is booked, a message will come on your mobile, in which the date and time of the appointment will be recorded. Now you reach the Aadhaar Seva Kendra on this date. As soon as you reach there, your work will be done immediately.
Also read: LIC Saral Pension Plan: After paying premium only once, pension will continue to be available for life, get complete information about this tremendous plan here
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).