After gaining a victory in five seats in Seemanchal region, Owaisi is very confident as he announced that his party would contest Bengal assembly polls. According to our sources very recently Asaduddin Owaisi says that AIMIM (All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen) party will support TMC to overthrow the BJP in the upcoming state assembly elections. AIMIM party is focusing on minority-dominated regions such as Malda, Murshidabad and North Dinajpur where he has the chance to win the election and gain some power in West Bengal.
When we translate the full form of AIMIM is actually means: “All India Council for Unity of Muslims” which is an Indian regional political party based in the Indian state of Telangana, with its head office in the Aghapura Hyderabad Telangana, India, which has its roots in the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen.
- Arnab Goswami made a big announcement today: Republic Media Network will launch regional channels in every state
- The very good news in this Diwali: Bank of Baroda is giving a huge discount on the interest rate of home, car and other loans
- Editors guild criticizes Arnab Goswami’s arrest, calls out Maharashtra chief minister to ensure fair treatment
- Mamata Banerjee has announced 35 lakh jobs in the state in the next 3 years
- This election Asaduddin Owaisi will fight in West Bengal alleging deprivation