Bank Strike News: If you are going to settle any bank related work in the month of December, then this is the news of your work. Government bank employees of the country will go on strike on December 16 and 17, due to which there will be no work in banks on these two days. Information about this has been given by the United Forum of Bank Unions (UFBU).
announced in the budget
Let us tell you that Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had announced the privatization of banks in the budget presented on 1 February 2021 and now the government has started preparing for it rapidly. Apart from this, it is being told that the government is also preparing to bring the Banking Laws Amendment Bill in the winter session of this Parliament.
9 unions come to UFBU
The United Forum of Bank Unions (UFBU) has announced a strike to protest the ongoing preparations for the privatization of the government. There are 9 unions of banks under UFBU.
UFBU is opposing privatization
The government has listed the Banking Act Bill, 2021 for introduction and passing during the current session of Parliament. In view of this, UFBU has decided to oppose the move of privatization, All India Bank Employees Association (AIBEA) general secretary CH Venkatachalam said in a statement. Let us tell you, apart from the strike, on which days in the month of December, there will be no work in the banks.
Bank Holiday December 2021
- December 3 – Fest of St. Francis Xavier (Kanakadasa Jayanthi/Feast of St. Francis Xavier) (Banks closed in Panaji)
- 5 December – Sunday (weekly holiday)
- 11 December – Saturday (Second Saturday of the month)
- 12 December – Sunday (weekly holiday)
- 18 December – Death Anniversary of You So So Tham (Banks closed in Shillong)
- 19 December – Sunday (weekly holiday)
- December 24 – Christmas Festival (banks closed in Aizawl)
- 25 December – Christmas (banks closed at all places except Bengaluru and Bhubaneswar) Saturday, (fourth Saturday of the month)
- 26 December – Sunday (weekly holiday)
- 27 December – Christmas celebration (banks closed in Aizawl)
- 30 December – Yu Kiang Nangbah (banks closed in Shillong)
- 31st December – New Years Evening (Banks closed in Aizawl)
Visit the official link
According to the guidelines of the Reserve Bank, banks remain closed on Sundays. Apart from this, banks do not work on the second and fourth Saturdays as well. You can also visit the official link of Reserve Bank of India https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/HolidayMatrixDisplay.aspx for more information about bank holidays. Here you will get information about bank holidays of every state every month.
Great news! Farmers will get full Rs 42000 annually, do not need any documents, you should also register soon
Train Cancel List: Attention Passengers! Railways canceled these 95 trains on 3rd and 4th December, check the complete list before ticketing
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).