In the digitization era, everything is moving to the online platforms. Different apps and websites for food, transportation, shopping and even e-commerce are becoming more common day by day. The retailers are moving to the online platforms to publicize and sell their products as the customers are attracted by technology. However, in this post, I will tell you 15 best ecommerce WordPress themes of 2017.
Best Ecommerce WordPress Themes
E-Commerce is an awesome way of reaching out to the masses from different parts of the world.
But maintaining these websites or the developers require a lot of money. Small scale industries or companies cannot afford the developers, therefore, they have an easy option of WordPress.
WordPress is proving to be a blessing for small sellers who cannot afford to pay the developers or cannot maintain their own site. Following are some of the wide variety of Responsive eCommerce themes that WordPress offers to the users.
Best Ecommerce WordPress Themes of 2017
Shoppe – One of the most Popular multi-purpose WordPress WooCommerce theme which allow you to build your site quickly, easily efficiently and professionally. It comes with a large number of layout options like Ajax cart; quick look light box and wish list along with a drag and drop themify builders, product image zoom and much more.
Shoppe WordPress WooCommerce theme Features
1. Smart & Flexible Layout Options
2. Drag & Drop Builder
3. 9 Archive Layouts
4. 6 Footer Layouts
5. Shop Features
6. Ajax Quick Search
7. Mega Menu
8. Bonus Add-ons (Value Over $100)
9. Footer Social Banners
Shopkeeper – Shopkeeper is one of the most famous premium e-commerce theme which allows you to build your professional site to sell your products or your company portfolio. The theme is filled with impressive options to choose from which gives your viewers an amazing experience every time they visit your site.
It provides a smooth and responsive layout design which helps in making your site user-friendly. Apart from your E-Commerce work you can build a site for your professional portfolio or your corporate work.
To create an advanced layout for your site Shopkeeper WordPress Theme provides a visual composer plug-in feature with drag and drop back and front editors.
Slideshows are an important part of websites and this feature is also provided by the shopkeeper theme with a slider revolution plug-in. It builds an excellent user interface helps the user in navigating through the products easily.
3. Uncode – Uncode is a pixel-perfect creative multi-purpose WordPress Theme based on Visual Composer. It is a powerful theme provided by the WordPress which adds a simple, secure, smart and versatile touch to your site.
It provides out of the box features for managing your site ranging from personal portfolio to business or blogs. It gives you a smooth interface to the users and is incredibly flexible to handle. Composer page builder, Revolution Slider, Layer Slider headers iLightbox and with over 40+ pre-made concepts were used to build Uncode.
4. Divi – An excellent choice if you love customization. It is an active theme which provides you with a user-friendly interface along with the necessary professional touch.
A strong multi-purpose theme which gives you a wide range of options to expand and customize your site. It provides you unique customizable blocks which are available for you to use as and when necessary
Divi Ultimate WordPress Theme Features
1. Real-Time Design
2. Customize Everything
3. 46 Content Elements
4. Premade Layouts
5. Drag & Drop
5. Jevelin – Now one of the most popular multi-purpose WordPress themes available today, it is effortless to use and provides a high number of features to create a user-friendly environment.
To check the prototype of your website Jevelin comes with demo sites and page templates. It is used by small as well as large online shops to create a handy and professional site.
Jevelin WordPress Theme Features
1. One-Click Website Installation
2. Multiple Unique Website Demos
3. Unique Layouts and Templates
4. Drag-and-Drop Page Builder
5. Powerful Slideshow Builder Tool
6. Mega Menus
7. Social Share Functionality
8. SEO Optimized
9. Multilingual and RTL Support
6. TheGem – TheGem is a responsive, high-performance versatile WordPress theme with a modern creative design to suit a multitude of creative uses for building websites.
It is generally used to build sophisticated websites and includes over 40 unique multi-purpose design concepts along with 150 stunning demo pages and eight navigation settings in over 20 styles. It is one of the most efficient and modern themes provided by the CodexThemes.
TheGem WordPress Theme Features
1. Ultimate Creative Power
2. Future-Proof Design & Features
3. Secure, No Bloat, Focussed Usefulness
4. Broad Plugin Compatibility
7. HandMade – As the name suggests it is a crafty and stylish theme which provides tons of features for your E-Commerce website. With sufficient plug-ins like Visual, Composer HandMade makes styling your page an easy task, and you don’t require any previous knowledge about styling.
With 8 home pages and editing feature HandMade is a fast loading theme thanks to its HTML5 codebase.
HandMade WordPress Theme Features
1. Redux FrameWork for Powerful Admin Panel
2. Unlimited Sidebar & Colors
3. Retina Ready
4. Highly Customizable
5. 30+ Custom Shortcodes
6. Advanced Custom CSS Ready
7. Google Maps
8. Cross Browser Compatibility
8. Kallyas – It is a modern and flexible Premium E-commerce theme which helps in creating an extensive and intricate design for your website. It is a multipurpose theme which can be used for personal as well as commercial purposes. It is built on Bootstrap codebase and is highly customizable.
9. Bronx – It is a simple yet effective theme with simple layouts and innumerable themes to build your site. It is very responsive and is fast to load and comes with an integrated Visual Composer which includes drag and drop front end and back end page builder.
The page created using Bronx is responsive as it uses the slider revolution plugin which helps in creating an attractive page for your E-Commerce work.
10. Navy – Navy has a Responsive and multipurpose theme with a flexible framework and is most commonly used for building a modern website. It provides great options to customize your site and thus is a gaining more popularity day by day.
11. Kalium – It is one of the most versatile and user-friendly themes provided by WordPress with over 600 Google fonts and great options to add personalized fonts through the admin panel. With the rising popularity of mobile devices, Kalium provides a responsive and smooth interface for the users.
12. Merchandiser – It is a sophisticated and modern theme with an excellent feature, plug-ins and page templates. It includes Visual Composer and Live Customizer plug-ins which help in creating a user-friendly layout for your site.
13. Xstore – It is a tech-savvy theme provided by 8themes built upon HTML5 and CSS3 codebase. XStore Responsive Woo Commerce Theme comes with several widgets which will help you improve your consumer’s Perception of one’s shop.
The Theme Options is user-friendly and requires no more Special understanding, adding value into some beautifully responsive themes.
14. Atelier – It is a modern fully responsive theme which includes around 10 different types of header along with custom animations to attract the users with the visual appeal.
For retention of users, it provides three add to cart feature namely- fill, stroke or basket. With a great number of visual effects and attractive animations, it is sure to attract more and more customers to your site.
15. Adot – With beautiful and powerful add-ons adot is a great Responsive WordPress theme offered by ThimPress. It provides 9 demo sites along with 5 blog styles with best e-commerce WordPress Plugin. Adot is a clean, modern, user-friendly, responsive and highly customizable E-Commerce WordPress Theme.
About these best ecommerce WordPress themes
These are the best eCommerce WordPress themes for business owners, who run their own business. All the above are responsive and would be helpful to achieve the stage you wanted to get in the E-Commerce industry.
This blog post is contributed by Saurabh Tiwari (Founder of All Template Reviews). Want to share a post like this? Do check our guest posting guidines to publish your article.