Most of us use Google and other search engines to find customer care numbers of different companies effortlessly. However, there’s no problem in doing that but you may face many complications if you are contacting the wrong customer care number.
Recently, Economic Times shared news about a Bengaluru woman who lost her whole bank balance when she called a pretender to seek a solution for her Zomato order. There are multiple cases occurred in the past few months and that is why I’m writing this article to make sure you should contact the right customer care number.
In this website (BEPINKU.COM), we always try to give as much accurate information as possible. Because helping you with the genuine customer care number is our main priority and it will remain the same.
Tips to safeguard your privacy:
• Verify the customer care number before dialing if it’s genuine or not.
• Make sure that you’re not calling a pretender.
• Never share your Credit card or Debit card details, CVV, UPI PIN, and OTP. Real reputed companies never ask these details.
• Never dial the numbers mentioned in Quora, web site’s comment section and other unknown sources.
• You can bookmark BEPINKU.COM on your browser and make use of the search bar on this website.
• Our team verifies the number before publishing it. So, you can definitely trust us.
Curated Articles for You:
- YouTube Customer Care Number India Toll Free, Email ID, Office Address
- Axis Direct Customer Care Toll-Free Number, Email, Office Address