Bondan Bank’s profit rises to Tk 659 crore in third quarter – News18 Bangla

[ad_1]

Kolkata: The country’s leading Bondhan Bank on Friday announced its financial results for the third quarter of the current 2021-22 financial year. As the economic situation improves, the bank is also able to continue its business growth trend (Bandhan Bank registers strong business growth in Q3FY22).

As of December 31, 2021, Bondhan Bank’s total business (deposits and loans) increased by 15 per cent over the last financial year to Tk 1.63 lakh crore. During its six-year tenure, Bondhan Bank has been serving 2.51 crore customers through 5726 banking outlets and branches across 34 of the 36 states and Union Territories. The total number of employees of Bondhan Bank is now 55341

Read more– No more ‘loud music’ on long distance train journeys after 10 pm, no talking on the phone

Bondhan Bank’s total deposits increased by 19 percent in the third quarter of the current financial year as compared to the third quarter of the previous financial year. At present, the total deposit is Tk. 84,500 crore. The CASA current account and savings account (CASA) has increased by 26% over the last financial year and now the CASA ratio of total deposits is 45%. The bank’s retail deposits have increased significantly during this period, an increase of 24 per cent over the previous financial year to Tk 6,140 crore. Compared to the third quarter of the last financial year, the amount of customer loans increased by 11 percent in the third quarter of this financial year. The total amount of loans disbursed is Tk. 89213 crore.

The Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) which reflects the stability of a bank, Bondan Bank’s CAR is now 20 per cent, which is much higher than the required level.

In the next phase of growth, Bondan Bank aims to expand its presence to meet the financial needs of all Indians and at the same time expand its portfolio in areas such as SME loans, gold loans, personal loans and car loans.

Read more– There is no control over yourself, a strange mysterious disease has appeared!

Commenting on the bank’s financial results, Bondhan Bank Managing Director and CEO Chandrasekhar Ghosh said, “After a critical period, the Indian economy has shown signs of recovery in the third quarter of the current financial year. Our bank’s customer-centric approach and our investments in people, processes and technology have helped us grow our business significantly during this time. We thank our customers for their continued confidence in and support of us, all of which have made Bondan Bank a preferred banking partner for millions of Indians. “

Published by:Siddhartha Sarkar

First published:

Tags: Bandhan Bank

.

[ad_2]

Source
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).

About the Author: TEAM BEPINKU.COM

We share trending news and latest information on Business, Technology, Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Automobiles, Education, Jobs, Health, Lifestyle, Travel and more. That's our work. We are a team led by Mahammad Sakil Ansari.

You May Also Like