Data Patterns IPO allotment status finalised on Tuesday. Did you get Data Patterns share? Know how to check your share operation status via BSE or register’s website.
Data Patterns IPO Allotment Status Check
Data Patterns finalised its original public immolation (IPO) on Tuesday. Data Patterns IPO entered a astral response from investors when it had opened for subscription before this month. Data Patterns IPO entered flings worth119.6 times against the offer.
The portion set away for the good institutional buyers (QIBs) was reserved 190 times while that ofnon-institutional investors (NIIs) saw a subscription of 254 times. The retail investors’ portion was subscribed 23 times, according to the data.
How to Check Data Patterns IPO Allotment via BSE Website, Link Intime, GMP
Those who have invested in Data Patterns IPO can check the share operation status in two ways – 1) BSE website 2) Registrar’s Website. Eligible investors will admit shares in their demat accounts on December 23. After the finalisation of share allotment status on December 21, unprofitable stab will get refunds worth December 22.
On the BSE website, follow these three steps:
1. Select issue type (Equity), and issue name (Data Patterns)
2. Enter Application Number and PAN Number
3. And finally check box (I’m not a robot) and click on search button.
On the IPO registrar’s website, follow these steps:
1. Select Company Name (Data Patterns).
2. Select and accordingly enter either PAN Number, or Application Number, or DP/Client ID, or Account Number / IFSC.
3. And finally enter captcha and click on submit button.