In this article, we will share the complete information about Dhirendra Krishna Shastri, also known as Bageshwar Dham Sarkar and Dhirendra Krishna Maharaj. Learn more about him such as his age, family, house, girlfriend, and income. Currently, he is in the news and a hot topic in India. News portals such as TV9 News, IndiaTV, News24, Zee News, News18, ABP News, News Nation, Aaj Tak, Live Hindustan, Republic Bharat, and others are covering all the latest news about Bageshwar Dham and Dhirendra Krishna Shastri. Recently, he is featured on one of India’s most popular shows “Aap Ki Adalat” with journalist Rajat Sharma on IndiaTV.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Biography (Bageshwar Dham Sarkar)
Here’s the quick information to grasp quickly.
|Name:||Dhirendra Krishna Shastri|
|Also Known As:||
|Profession / Job:||Spiritual Orator, Priest, Kathavachak, Peethadhishwar of the Bageshwar Dham.|
|Popular For:||Mind Reading, Baba of Bageshwar Dham, Hindu Spiritual Leader|
|Age:||27 years (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth:||4th July 1996 (Thursday)
10th July 1996 (Wednesday)
|Birthplace:||Gadha Village, Chhatarpur District, Madhyapradesh|
Here’s the detailed information to read thoroughly.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Age
There is confusion about the date of birth of Dhirendra Krishna Shastri. Some sources mentioned 4th July 1996 (Thursday) and some other sources mentioned 10th July 1996 (Wednesday). However, the actual year should be 1996. So, Dhirendra Shastri’s age is 27 years as of 2023.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Maharaj Family
Now, let’s talk about his friends, family and relationship.
- His father’s name is Ram Karpal Garg.
- Photo of his father – Ram Karpal Garg, who is a Kathavachak or Spiritual Orator.
- His mother’s name is Saroj Sashtri.
- Photo of his mother – Saroj Sashtri, who is a milkwoman. She used to sell milk.
- His younger brother’s name is Shaligram Garg Ji Maharaj, he is also a Kathavachak or spiritual orator. He is currently not as famous as his elder brother Dhirendra Krishna Ji Maharaj.
- He also has a younger sister. Her name is currently unknown.
- His grandfather Bhagwan Das Garg was a Kathavachak.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Girlfriend / Affairs
- Jaya Kishori is the rumoured girlfriend of Dhirendra Shastri. However, this data is not verified from authentic sources but some major websites mentioned Jaya Kishori’s name as the girlfriend of Dhirendra Krishna Shastri.’
- Jaya Kishori is a spiritual speaker, motivational speaker and life coach. She is featured in one of Sandeep Maheshwari’s videos as a guest.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Wife
- He is not married yet. We will update you when this information is available.
- His current status is – Unmarried.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Net Worth / Income
Let’s know about the money factor.
- It is estimated that the net worth of Dhirendra Shastri is around 20 crores. He earns around 3.5 lakh rupees per month (according to a news source).
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri House
- In his initial days, he used to live in a one-room kaccha house. But, later he built a new pakka house. The house is light orange in colour. Below you can see Dhirendra Shastri’s poster or banner in front of his house.
- Here is the photo of his new house –
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Controversies
- Controversies over land in Bageshwar Dham: The major controversy arises when Dhirendra Shastri and his servants started acquiring land in the village where the Bageshwar Dham is situated. He had to do so due to the growing popularity of Bageshwar Dham. The Dham area has become a business hub due to Bageshwar Dham. In the process of acquiring land, he threatened some villagers to get their land. According to some reports, he corrected all the land papers due to his good political connections. He also acquired a community building in the same district which was built by the gram panchayat worth 12 lakhs. So, this was the land controversy of the so-called “Bageshwar Baba”. According to a report by Bhaskar.com, the land prices in Bageshwar Dham reached up to 80 lacs per acre and even the rent of a nearby shop was shot up to Rs. 1.25 lakh per month. Some said that it is a game of pure business because due to his popularity, he is occupying both private as well as government lands.
- Controversies over practising untouchability: In one of his videos we can see one of his devotees falls at his feet and he happily puts his feet towards him. But, in his other video, we can see when a devotee named Jeevan came to touch his feet and he said “Don’t touch me, I’m an untouchable person”. Then, one of his servants took away the devotee from him. This event happened in the year 2022 during his spiritual event.
- The Maharashtra Andhashraddha Nirmoolan Samiti Controversy: Maharashtra Andhashraddha Nirmoolan Samiti is founded by Narendra Dabholkar in 1980 to fight against superstitions and false beliefs. Shyam Manav is the national convenor of Maharashtra Andhashraddha Nirmoolan Samiti. Dhirendra Shastri came to Nagpur for his religious preaching and there he started doing mind reading and miraculous solutions to devotees’ problems. Shyam Manav filed a case against Dhirendra Shastri in January 2023 for spreading false beliefs and superstitions in people. In Maharashtra, there is a law called – “The Maharashtra Prevention and Eradication of Human Sacrifice and other Inhuman, Evil and Aghori Practices and Black Magic Act, 2013” in which Dhirendra Shastri was booked. Let’s take a look at the Maharashtra superstition act –
The convenor Shyam Manav also challenged Dhirendra Shastri with 2 open challenges. Challenge number one is Dhirendra Shastri had to tell the names, father’s names, ages, and phone numbers of 10 people in a room. Challenge number two is to tell 10 items kept in the room. Shyam Manav said that if he got the answers with at least 90 per cent accuracy then he will give a reward of 30 lakhs rupees to Dhirendra Shastri. Not only that but Shyam Manav also agrees to bend down to his feet and shut down the organisation. But, Dhirendra Shastri could not accept the challenge and fled from there.
In a response, Dhirendra replied, if Shyam Manav wants to give him a challenge then he can do so in Raipur darbar or Bageshwar Dham.
Shyam Manav also replied that – “To ensure that no information reaches him, under the fraud and proof conditions, we can not create such an environment. This is why this challenge can take place effectively in Nagpur.”
- Shaligram Garg Controversy: Baba Bageshwar’s younger brother Shaligram Garg was seen threatening, abusing and pointing a gun at the Dalit family in a viral video. In that video, he was also seen waving a gun, abusing with foul language and smoking a cigarette.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Facts
- He runs an ashram called Bageshwar Dham. Where he preaches Hinduism, and read people’s minds and emotions.
- His real name is Dhirendra Krishna Garg.
- He is only 27 years old.
- He appeared in the news because of his communal speeches in Madhya Pradesh’s Sagar on 19th April 2022. He said that – “I request all Hindus to come together and run the bulldozer to the homes of pelters.” He also adds that – “Wake up, you cowards! Hindus arm yourselves, and say that we Hindus are united.”
Miracles / Magic of Dhirendra Krishna Shastri
- According to the locals, a man from Assam was suffering from a chronic illness, and after he hears about some of the miracles of Bageshwar Dham, he decided to visit there. Subsequently, he was cured overnight by chanting the Panchakshari Jap.
- It is being said that whoever attends the court of Bageshwar Baba, never returns empty-handed. He magically identifies the problem and gives them solutions.
About Bageshwar Dham
Bageshwar Dham is situated in Chhatarpur District, Madhya Pradesh. Bageshwar Dham is fully devoted to Lord Hanuman. The Dham is currently run by Dhirendra Krishna Shastri after his grandfather Bhagwan Das Garg, who is also a kathavachak (Orator).
- Address of Bageshwar Dham: Bageshwar Dham Village – Garha, Post – Ganj, District – Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh, Pin – 471105.
- Phone Number of Bageshwar Dham: 8982862921 / 8120592371
- Official Website of Bageshwar Dham: https://bageshwardham.co.in/
Marriage Ceremony at Bageshwar Dham
On the occasion of Mahashivratri on 18 February 2023, 125 girls got married in Bageshwar Dham who are financially weak. So-called “Kinnar samaj” came to bless all these 125 girls. However, this is not happening for the first time. It has happened many times before. Bageshwar Baba himself manages these types of marriage ceremonies.
How to Reach Bageshwar Dham?
To reach Bageshwar Dham you have to make a train reservation ticket for Khajurahe railway station. After that, you have to take a bus or auto to go 20KM forward from the said railway station.
- What is the real name of Bageshwar Baba?
His real name is Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Garg.
- Where is Dhirendra Krishna Shastri born?
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri is born in Gadha Village, Chhatarpur District, Madhyapradesh.
- How to get Bageshwar Dham Token?
You have to contact the committee of Bageshwar Dham. Tokens are distributed from time to time. The committee fixes a date for the entry in the submission box. There is a submission box in the Dham. You have to write your name, your father’s name, the name of your village, district, and state along with the pin code and also enter your mobile number. After inserting the token, the Bageshwar Dham Committee contacts that person through a mobile number and the token is given to him. They will fix a date for you and then you can attend the court of Bageshwar Balaji Maharaj.
- Where is Bageshwar Dham located?
Bageshwar Dham is situated in Chhatarpur District, Madhya Pradesh.
- What is the contact number of Bageshwar Dham?
The contact numbers are – 8982862921 / 8120592371
- What is the WhatsApp Number of Bageshwar Dham?
The WhatsApp number is – 8120592371