EPF Advance Withdrawal Process: In the midst of the Corona epidemic, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has allowed its account holders to withdraw Kovid Advance from the account for the second time. The organization has taken this decision so that people should not face any financial problem amid the epidemic. Earlier, the facility of withdrawing advance was available only once.
How much money can be withdrawn PF account holders
PF account holders can withdraw an amount equal to three months’ basic salary and DA (Dearness Allowance) or 75 percent of the total amount deposited in the account, whichever is less. It is completely non-refundable. To withdraw money from PF account, you must have an active Universal Account Number (UAN). Also your Aadhar number should be linked with your mobile. Apart from this, your Aadhaar, PAN and other banking details should be verified.
Also read: LIC Saral Pension Plan: After paying premium only once, pension will continue to be available for life, get complete information about this tremendous plan here
apply like this
- First e-Service Portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/) Go to
- Log in by entering UAN number, password and captcha code.
- Go to Online Services and click on Claims Section.
- Verify your bank account.
- Upload the scanned copy of your check or passbook.
- After this you will be asked the reason for the advance. Select ‘outbreak of pandemic’ here.
- Enter the required amount and your address.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with your Aadhaar.
- Confirm OTP.
Also read: To make or update Aadhaar Card, book an appointment sitting at home, here is the whole process
After entering the OTP, your application will be submitted. After this your details will be checked. If the details are correct, the money will be transferred to your account. Make sure to confirm your details before pressing the submit button as any mistake while submitting the documents can lead to cancellation of your application.
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).