Are you still struggling to increase your blog visitors? Are you thinking how to get unlimited organic traffic from the search engine giants like Google and Bing?
|Free keyword research tools|
Well… In this blog post, I will tell you how to find long tail keywords to get unlimited traffic from Google. Also, I will share free keyword research tools for SEO.
But before that, I suggest you check your domain authority first. Why? Because domain authority is one of the most important factors that define how well your blog/website will rank on Google.
If you find that your domain authority is less than 30, then it’s better to write content with long tail keywords. At the same time if you notice that your domain authority is more than 30, then it’s better to go with short tail keywords.
Note: If your domain authority is high, short tail keywords can send more traffic from search engines.
Free keyword research tool for SEO
Keyword research is the essential element of Search Engine Optimization. Now tell me who will read your articles if you don’t do SEO correctly? No one!
A right keyword can increase your blog traffic by 200% in no time. So, you can use these keyword research tools to find suitable keywords for your blog/website.
1. UBERSUGGEST: Ubersuggest is my favourite keyword research tool. This tool is completely free and created by an Italian SEO expert. You can use it to get hundreds of long tail keyword in no time. Also, you can copy and paste your keywords into a spreadsheet or download them as a .csv file instantly.
But you will not get details like keyword difficulty, search volume etc.
Latest Update: Ubersuggest has been acquired by Neil Patel. We can expect more amazing free features on Ubersuggest.
2. KWfinder: KWfinder is another great tool to find long tail keywords. I know that very rare people use KWfinder keyword research tool to search target keywords but I can proudly say that it is the best keyword research tool available on the internet.
This tool not only shows long tail keywords but also shows DA, PA, social signals and top ranking search engine pages (SERPs) of your targeted keyword.
I can say it is the best alternative of Google keyword planner. To use more features of this tool, you can buy KWfinder’s premium plan.
3. Keyword Shitter: Keyword Shitter is too easy to use. This too can also help you to generate long tail keywords. All you need to do is first visit keywordshitter.com and enter your seed keyword in the blank box and now you have to click on ‘shit keywords’.
Keyword Shitter will generate hundreds of long tail keywords. But you have to work with one or two long tail keywords if your domain authority is low.
Otherwise, if you have a good DA score then you can target so many long tail keywords to get unlimited traffic from Google and Bing.
This tool is absolutely free of cost and you can use it right now!
4. Yoast Suggest: Do you know Yoast? Yes. It is the best SEO plugin for WordPress. Almost everyone is using this popular SEO plugin to make their WordPress blog SEO friendly. Recently Yoast has made a keyword research tool which is called Yoast Suggest. This tool is specially designed to find some long tail keywords.
5. keywordtool.io : Probably you heard this name. Is not? Recently, I personally tried this awesome keyword suggestion tool to see how it is working to search long tail keywords.
May be you know that keywordtool.io is the best alternative to Google’s keyword planner. Luckily, this tool is also free of cost. You don’t have to pay anything.
Apart from Google, this tool lets you search keywords from different sources like Amazon, Youtube, Yahoo etc.
So I have listed all the important keyword suggestion tools that I found very helpful to optimize my blog for search engines. But, you can’t pick all of them that I mentioned above. I will recommend you to use KWfinder to get long tail keywords. Currently, I’m using this tool to find targeted keywords for my blog.
Give all of them a try and let me know which tool is working best for you. Also, share this post with your friends.