Government Scheme 2021: Many special schemes are being run by the Central and State Government of the country for all the sections, in which the government is providing economic help. The government also gives the facility to transfer money directly to the account of farmers, women and girls. Money is transferred to their account under many government schemes. Today we will tell you about such a government scheme, under which your daughter will get full Rs 15000.
Know what is the scheme?
The government of UP is giving this facility to the girls of Uttar Pradesh. The name of this scheme is Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2021. In this scheme, your daughter will get full Rs 15000 from the government. Only the girls of UP will get the benefit of this facility. Let us tell you about this scheme in detail-
How much is the benefit of Rs.
Under this scheme, the state government gives full benefit of Rs 15000 to the girl child. A total of Rs 15000 is transferred in this. Explain that this amount will be paid in 6 equal installments.
how to get 15000 rupees
- 2000 rupees for the first installment – on the birth of a girl child
- 1000 rupees for the second installment – on complete vaccination up to one year
- Rs.2000 for third installment – on admission in class 1
- 2000 rupees for 4th installment – on admission in class 6
- 3000 rupees for fifth installment – on admission in class 9
- 5000 of 6th installment – Graduation after passing 10th or 12th or on diploma course of more than 2 years duration
Check official website
For more information about this scheme, you should visit the official website https://mksy.up.gov.in/women_welfare/index.php.
Know who will get the benefit-
- The beneficiary’s family should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- He should have a permanent residence certificate, in which Ration card / Aadhar card / Voter ID card / Electricity / Telephone bill will be valid.
- The family annual income of the beneficiary should be maximum 3 lakhs.
- Only a maximum of two girl children of a family will be able to get the benefit of the scheme.
- There should be a maximum of two children in the family.
- If the first child in someone’s house is a girl and later the twins have both girls, then in such a situation all the three girls will get the benefit of this facility.
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).