- You can also store it for a long time.
- Ginger has always been considered beneficial for health.
In winter, people like to eat sweets made of jaggery-peanuts, ginger tea with all the delicious dishes. In addition, they are also beneficial for health in many ways. Especially ginger, it has always been considered beneficial for health. Due to its warm effect, it is helpful in protecting against many diseases like cold, cold and infection. In such a situation, apart from ginger tea or vegetables, ginger barfi can also be a better option for you. The special thing is that even children will like to eat it. Ginger barfi is very easy to make. Not only this, you can also store it for a long time. Let’s know the easy recipe of ginger barfi.
Store ripe bananas like this, they will remain fresh for a week and the taste will remain intact
Ingredients for Ginger Barfi
- Ginger – 250 grams
- Sugar – 350 grams
- Ghee 2-3 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder 8-10
- Milk – 2-3 tsp
- butter paper
Mustard oil is real or adulterated? Identify these ways
Ginger Barfi Recipe
- To make ginger barfi, first wash the ginger and remove its peel.
- After that cut it into thick pieces.
- Now mix the chopped ginger in 2 to 3 spoons of milk and grind it in a mixer.
- After this, put 1 spoon of ghee in the pan and heat it.
- When the ghee becomes hot, add the prepared ginger paste to it.
- After that cook it on medium flame for 3-4 minutes. Keep in mind that during this time keep stirring continuously with a spoon.
- When the ginger paste becomes slightly thick, add sugar to it and mix it well.
- Then add cardamom powder and cook it lightly. After cooking, leave it to cool for some time.
- After that, apply ghee on the butter paper with light hands and then spread it in the tray.
- After this cut the ginger paste into small pieces and leave the barfi to cool.
- Then after 10 minutes separate the cut pieces.
- To store ginger burfi for a long time, you can store it in an air tight container.
Republic Day Special Recipe: This time make these three types of dishes at home, learn easy recipes
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).