How to take loan from Aadhaar card: In today’s time people need money to fulfill all their small and big needs. Many times people borrow money from friends and relatives due to lack of money. Some people hesitate to borrow from friends and family. In such a situation, he takes a loan from the bank.
Everyone needs to take a loan from the bank for different reasons. But with the passage of time the process of taking loan from the bank is getting complicated. A lot of documents are required to take a loan from the bank.
But in today’s digital era, everything has become easy. Now due to digitization, taking loan has also become easy. Now any person can easily get loan through his Aadhaar card.
How to Take Loan from Aadhar Card –
- 1 How to Take Loan from Aadhar Card –
- 2 How to apply for aadhar card loan (step by process):
The way a loan is taken from a bank or any other financial institution. Similarly, loan can also be taken from Aadhaar card. To take a loan from Aadhaar card, the applicant has to apply through Aadhaar card. Details of eligibility and documents required for taking loan from Aadhaar card and detailed information about all other things are being given in this article.
Aadhar Card Loan Eligibility
To take loan from Aadhar card (Aadhar Card se Loan kaise le), the applicant must have the following qualifications –
• Applicant should be a citizen of India.
• The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum 55 years.
• The applicant should have a good credit score / CIBIL score.
• The applicant should have a source of monthly income from which he can repay the loan.
•The Applicant should have Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Voter ID Card etc. for KYC document verification.
• The applicant should have a bank account, internet banking and debit card.
• The mobile number of the applicant should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Documents required for taking loan from Aadhaar card –
Some essential documents are required to take a loan from Aadhaar card. Without these documents, loan cannot be taken from Aadhaar card.
The applicant must have the following documents for taking a loan against Aadhaar card –
• Aadhar card
• Pan card
• Driving License/ Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Rent Agreement/ Passport for proof of address.
• Income tax return, bank statement and salary slip for proof of income
• passport size photo
• mobile number
• E mail ID
• bank account details
Benefits of taking loan from Aadhaar card –
The following are the benefits of taking a loan from Aadhar card (Aadhar Card se Loan kaise le):
- Aadhaar card is such a document that a person’s citizenship, address, photo, income and identity card are known.
Aadhaar card is helpful in online verification process (e-kyc).
- Through Aadhaar card, there is a facility to make loan disbursement faster.
- Aadhaar card eases the documentation process for consumers as well as financial institutions.
- Aadhaar card saves time in taking loan.
- Aadhaar card can be applied for online home loan.
- Very few documents are required to avail loan against Aadhaar card.
- There is no need to run around much to get a loan from Aadhaar card.
- Loan against Aadhaar card can be availed by getting information from the nearest Aadhaar center.
- A maximum loan of ten lakh rupees can be taken from Aadhaar card.
How to apply for aadhar card loan (step by process):
- The process of taking a loan from Aadhaar card is very simple. But many people are not able to easily avail the facility of loan from Aadhaar card due to lack of information. Because many people do not know about the right website.
So they have to face problems. To take a loan from Aadhaar card, the loan can be taken easily by completing the following steps.
- First of all visit the official website aadharhousing.com to provide loan from Aadhaar card.
- Now a home page will open in front of you.
- Now choose the option of taking loan from Aadhaar card here.
- Now applicant click on “I want to apply” option.
- Now in this you have to choose the type of loan. Select the type of loan you want to avail.
- Now a form will open in front of you, in which all the information asked will have to be filled correctly.
- Fill your full name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, date of birth, state, nearest Aadhaar center, income type, source of income etc. in the application form.
- Now select the option why you want to take the loan and select the loan amount.
- After filling the complete form correctly, tick the box below and click on the apply button.
- That’s it!
In this way the application for taking the online loan will be completed.
Now you applicant will have to wait for a few days, after that the company will call you to verify the documents and the whole process of taking the loan will be told.
Then all the necessary documents have to be taken to the nearest Aadhaar center, where your documents will be checked. If all the documents are found correct, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
How many types of loan can be taken from Aadhaar card?
There are mainly five types of loans that can be taken from Aadhaar card, which are as follows:
• Home loan
• Loan Against Property
• Plot Loan
• Home Improvement Loan
• Home Extension Loan
How much loan can be taken from Aadhaar card?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Loan Yojana, a maximum loan of ten lakhs can be taken from Aadhaar card. but with aadhaar card Loans are provided on the basis of many terms and conditions.
Before taking a loan from Aadhaar card, the sources of income of the applicant are seen, from which information is taken whether the applicant will be able to pay the loan amount or not.
For this, the applicant’s credit score / CIBIL score, risk profile, etc. are checked. Based on this, the maximum loan amount is decided for the applicant.
What is the rate of interest on loans against Aadhaar cards?
11-14% annual interest rate has to be paid for taking a loan from Aadhaar card. Apart from this, loan processing fee, registration fee, etc. also have to be paid. Full detailed information on loan charges and interest can be obtained from the nearest Aadhaar center.
Friends, we hope that you have liked this article of ours. How did you like this article of ours, please tell us by commenting in the comment box and also share it with your friends.
- Tense Kise Kahate Hain: Details in Hindi
- How to Write Bank Statement Application in Hindi
- VIDEO: Minimal Meaning in Hindi | Minimalism Kya Hota Hai? Minimalist Kise Kehte Hain? Minimalism in India
- Crime Patrol Police Cast: Actors and Actresses Complete List with Photos
- Aadhaar Card Update Book An Appointment Sitting At Home, Here Is The Whole Process