ITR Filing: The last date for filing income tax return is 31 December 2021. Special care should be taken while filing ITR. Any mistake made by you can send a notice of Income Tax Department to your home. The most important thing to know is that some information must be given by the taxpayers while filing ITR. If you do not provide these information or you miss by giving them by mistake, then you can get a notice from the Income Tax Department. Let us know what is this information.
- Please provide details of all bank accounts.
- Also give details of the accounts in which you have joint holdings.
- Enter bank name, account number and IFSC code.
- If you have multiple bank accounts, then definitely tell about the account in which you want to get the refund.
- Bank account which is not active for the last three years, then it is not necessary to give its information.
unlisted equity shares
- If you have shares of any such company which is not yet listed in the market, then you will have to give information about such shares. You will have to give information about the company in which the holdings are held, its name, PAN, the total number of shares bought and sold throughout the year.
- It should be noted that even if you have purchased shares of a foreign unlisted company and the same has been disclosed under the Foreign Assets Schedule, then this information will have to be given separately in the form of unlisted equity shares.
- If the taxable income is more than Rs 50 lakh in a financial year, then the details of land, buildings, movable property, bank accounts, shares and bonds etc. have to be given.
- Any kind of liabilities on these assets also have to be disclosed.
- This has to be disclosed under Schedule Assets and Liabilities.
- If there has been ownership or share as a beneficiary in any foreign asset even for a day, then its information has to be given.
- Assets abroad, holdings in a foreign company or investments in foreign mutual funds, etc. have to be disclosed.
This information will also have to be given
- If the taxpayer is a director in any company (Indian or foreign), it has to be stated.
- Director Identification Number (DIN), name, type and PAN of the company have to be given.
- It will also have to be told whether the shares of the company are listed on any recognized stock exchange or not.
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).