Indian Railways Canceled Train List: If you are also planning to travel by train on 22nd or 23rd or if you have made reservation then this is important news for you. Indian Railways has canceled many trains. So before traveling on both these dates, you must check your train number and train status.
Changes in the starting station of many trains
This includes trains running on many routes. Apart from this, changes have also been made in the starting station of many trains, so you should also check their list. At the same time, the destination of many trains has also been changed.
Trains canceled on 22 December 2021
- Train No – 04634 Firozpur-Jalandhar City Express Special
- Train No – 04658 Firozpur – Bathinda Express Special
- Train No. – 19225 Jodhpur-Jammutvi Express Express Special
- Train No – 14645 Jaisalmer – Jammu Shalimar Express
- Train No – 12137 Mumbai-Firozpur Punjab Mail
- Train No – 12421 Nanded-Amritsar Express
- Train No. – 12477 Jamnagar – Shrimata Vaishno Devi Katra Swaraj Express
- Train No – 13005 Howrah-Amritsar Mail
- Train No. – 12919 Ambedkar Nagar – Shrimata Vaishno Devi Katra Malwa Express
Trains canceled on 23 December 2021
- Train No. 11077 Pune-Jammutvi Jhelum Express
- Train No – 14619 Agartala – Firozpur Express
- Train No. – 12471 Bandra Terminus – Shrimata Vaishno Devi Katra Swaraj Express
- Train No. 13151 Kolkata-Jammutvi Express
where will the journey end
The journey of passengers traveling in Train No. 12497 New Delhi-Amritsar Shan-e-Punjab Express on 22nd December will terminate on interest. Apart from this, the journey of passengers traveling via Train No. 22439 New Delhi – Shrimata Vaishno Devi Katra Express will terminate at Jalandhar Cantt.
Know from where the journey of which train will start
Apart from this, the journey of those traveling in train number 12204 Amritsar-Saharsa Garibrath Express on 22nd December will start from New Delhi. Train No. 12014 Amritsar – New Delhi Shatabdi Express will start its journey from Jalandhar City. Train No. 14620 Chhindwara – Firozpur Patalkot Express will start its journey from Bathinda. At the same time, 15656 Shrimata Vaishno Devi Katra-Kamakhya Express will start its journey from Bareilly.
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).