The retired Australian fast bowler Jason Gillespie said, “Bumrah will become a superstar by the end of his career. He will be one of the greatest in India in all three formats. There is no doubt about it.”
Not only Jasprit Burmah, but Gillespie also praised Mohammed Shami and Ishant Sharma. He added, “Shami is great and Ishant has shown how well he can adapt. He has gone through ups and downs of his career. But he has shown tolerance. Continued to try to improve himself. India should be proud of the way Ishant has done his job with mind and rediscovered himself in new ways. Besides, India has Bhuvneshwar Kumar. Currently, he is injured. Hope, he will recover quickly. And Umesh Yadav has added extra speed.”
Jason Neil Gillespie is a cricket coach and former cricketer who declared openly his retirement from first-class cricket in Australia in February 2008. By the way, he again played in the unauthorised Indian Cricket League for the Ahmedabad Rockets. At the end of the 2008 English domestic season, he left from all first-class cricket.
- Arnab Goswami made a big announcement today: Republic Media Network will launch regional channels in every state
- The very good news in this Diwali: Bank of Baroda is giving a huge discount on the interest rate of home, car and other loans
- Editors guild criticizes Arnab Goswami’s arrest, calls out Maharashtra chief minister to ensure fair treatment
- Mamata Banerjee has announced 35 lakh jobs in the state in the next 3 years
- This election Asaduddin Owaisi will fight in West Bengal alleging deprivation