LIC’s new policy: Life Insurance Corporation of India ie LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) has launched a new money back policy. This non-linked non-participating individual savings life insurance policy named Dhanrekha will give a sum assured of up to 125 per cent. Along with this, two types of premium payment option has also been given in this. Know all the important things about it:-
- In the new plan, a fixed portion of the Sum Assured will be given as survival benefit at regular intervals, although for this the policy should be in running condition.
- The most important thing is that on maturity of the policy, the policyholder will be given the full Sum Assured without deducting the amount already received.
- Special premium rates have been fixed for women in the new policy.
- Provision has also been made for third gender in this policy.
- Minimum Sum Assured of Rs.2 lakh can be kept. There is no limit on the maximum amount.
- Can be taken in the name of a child of 90 days to a child up to eight years of age. The maximum age limit is from 35 years to 55 years.
three term option
- This new policy named Dhanrekha has been launched for terms of 20, 30 and 40 years.
- One can invest for any of these terms.
- For a term of 20 years, premium will have to be paid for up to 10 years.
- For the term of 30 years, premium has to be paid for 15 years.
- For a term of 40 years, it is necessary to pay premium for 20 years.
- Single premium option is also available in this policy.
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).