- Magha month is also very important
- Which mantras of Lord Vishnu should you chant during Magha?
The month of Magha is going on. Magh month started on 18th January and will end on 16th February. Just as the importance of the month of Kartik has been told in the scriptures, in the same way, the month of Magha is also very important. Know what works are to be done in this month, as well as what are the auspicious results.
According to Acharya Indu Prakash, it is the eleventh month of the Magha year according to the moon, while it is the tenth month of the year according to the solar month. This month is called Magha month because of the full moon of this month being conjoined with Magha Nakshatra. Lord Vishnu in this month madhav The name is worshipped. Worshiping the Lord by the name of Madhav and chanting his mantras during the entire Magha gives a person all kinds of success in life. He has never faced any defeat.
Wearing topaz gives you a place in career with wealth, but these 3 zodiac signs should stay away
- Which mantras of Lord Vishnu should you chant during Magha? Therefore you should chant the mantra – Om Madhavay Namah or Om Namo Bhagwate Narayanaya.
Magh month is mainly important for bathing and charity. According to the scriptures, taking a bath in the holy rivers or places of pilgrimage in Magh, the Lord is very pleased and fulfills every wish of the person. Bathing in this month is also known as Magha Snan. Explaining the importance of this bath, it has also been said
Preetye Vasudevasya Sarva Papanuttaye.
Magh Snanam Prakurveet Heaven Benefit Manav.
Arrogant and sick makes Mars weak, do these measures to strengthen Mars
Therefore, to get rid of all kinds of negativity and to get the love of Lord Vasudev, every human being should take Magha bath.
- Bathing at the confluence of Ganga and Yamuna in Prayag during Magh month is considered virtuous. The deities themselves also come to Prayag during this time-
Magh Masse Gamishyanti Ganga Yamun Sangame.
Brahma Vishnu Mahadev Rudraditya Marudgana:.
That is, in the month of Magha, Brahma, Vishnu, Mahadev, Rudra, Aditya and Marudgan travel at the confluence of Ganga-Yamuna. But those who are unable to avail the benefits by going to Prayag, they should get up early in the morning at home and take a bath with normal water and worship the Lord. Such a system has also been given in the scriptures, that those who cannot take Magha bath throughout the month or can follow the rest of the rules of Magh, those people must take advantage of Magh bath thrice or once in a month. Even three baths taken in Magh are equivalent to ten thousand Ashwamedha Yagya. This gives a person all kinds of accomplishment and victory in every field.
- Along with bathing in Magh, charity is also very important. In the month of Magha, especially on the day of Magha Purnima, a person who donates to a deserving Brahmin attains the world of Brahma. Along with this, the person who recites Brahmavaivarta Purana in Magh or reads the greatness of Magh, that person gets only benefit in life.
- Donating sesame seeds in Magh is also important. The person who donates sesame seeds to ascetics or brahmins during this month, lives a life of great joy. Apart from sesame, virtuous fruits can also be obtained by donating jaggery, blankets and woolen clothes in this month.
- Those who want to maintain the happiness, peace and prosperity of their family, they should do Havan with black sesame seeds together with the family during the month of Magha.
- Kalpvas also has special significance in the month of Magha. Actually the residence on the banks of Sangam during Magh is called Kalpavas. Big sages and saints stay there and perform Vedas, Yagya etc. Let me tell you that according to their own opinion, some people start this Kalpavas from Paush Shukla Ekadashi and continue till Magha Shukla Ekadashi, while some people do Kalpavas from Paush Purnima to Magha Purnima.
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).