Multibagger stock: Investing money in penny stocks is considered risky, as they are highly volatile. But, for those stock market investors who believe in the policy of ‘Buy, Sell and Forget’. High volatility can be a big advantage in such low liquidity stocks. However, for this it is necessary that a thorough investigation is done about the sustainability of the company’s business model and its profitability.
The biggest example of this is the shares of SEL Manufacturing Company. In the last 3 months, this Multibagger Penny stock has gone up from ₹0.35 (Closing Price on NSE 27 October 2021) to ₹87.45 (Closing Price on NSE 21 Jan 2022) from ₹0.35 (Closing Price on NSE 27th October 2021), a gain of almost 24,900 percent in this short span of time Is.
In the past one week, this multibagger penny stock has touched 5 per cent upper circuit in all the 5 sessions, giving a gain of around 21.50 per cent to its shareholders in this period.
share price history
- In the last year-to-date (YTD) timing, it is one of the potential multibagger stocks for 2022 as it has soared from ₹40 to ₹87.45, giving nearly 97 per cent return to its shareholders this year. Hence, penny stock can be considered as one of the possible multibagger penny stocks for 2022 as well.
- It is already one of the multibagger stocks in 2021 as it has risen from Rs 30.20 to Rs 87.45 per level, a gain of almost 190 per cent in this time-frame.
- In the last two months, the price of this multibagger share has soared from ₹45 to ₹87.45 per share level, registering a growth of around 220 percent in this period.
- However, in the last 3 months, as mentioned above, this penny stock has grown from ₹35 to ₹87.45.
impact on investment
- The share price history of SEL Manufacturing Company can also be understood in such a way that if an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this penny stock a week ago, his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 21 lakh today whereas it was in YTD time. It would have been ₹ 1.97 lakh.
- If an investor had invested ₹1 lakh in this multibagger penny stock a month back, his ₹1 lakh would have become ₹20 lakh.
- Similarly, if an investor had invested ₹1 lakh in this multibagger penny stock 3 months ago at ₹35 level, his ₹1 lakh would have become ₹2.50 crore today.
About SEL Manufacturing Company
Arr Ess Leading Edge Private Limited, the promoter of the textile group, which holds about 75 per cent of the shares of SEL Manufacturing Company, has recently informed the Indian exchanges that they have acquired SBICAP Trustee Company Limited. (SBICAP Trustee Company Limited) pledged the shares of SEL Manufacturing Company.
In their communication with the Exchange, the promoters of the company informed, “We wish to inform you that we, AR AS Leading Edge Private Limited, the promoters of SEL Manufacturing Company Limited (“Target Company”) have entered into an agreement in favor of SBICAP Trustee Company Limited. 89,46,369 equity shares are pledged.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
read this also:
Bank Account: What to do with the bank account after someone’s death? turn it on or off
Ration Card: If the address of the house has changed, then transfer the ration card like this, this whole process
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).