Mutual Funds: Mutual funds are becoming a popular investment option. People are preferring to invest more especially in mutual funds through Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). Through SIP, even those people who do not have a large amount to invest can create a big fund. Today we will tell you about some mutual fund schemes giving great returns, but before that let us know what this SIP is.
What is SIP
- Money is invested every month in SIP
- Investment in SIP can be closed, reduced or increased at any time
- You can stay invested in the same scheme even after discontinuing the SIP
Today we will give you 3 best SIP We are going to tell about mutual funds which have given huge returns in the last three years. These schemes have also got 5 stars by rating agency CRISIL. Know about them:-
Quant Tax Plan
- Quant Tax plan is a direct plan, which comes under ELSS category. This means that this fund will offer you tax savings. However, it has a lock-in period of 3 years.
- In the last 1 year the fund has given 27.18% return, in the last 2 years the fund has given 86.85% return, in the last 3 years the fund has given 110.92% return, while the 5 year return is 135.81%.
Kotak Small Cap Fund
- Kotak Small Cap Fund is a direct plan. Although it is a small cap fund. Investors are generally skeptical about the issue of security of the scheme when it comes to small cap funds.
- In the last 1 year the fund has given 29.95% return, in the last 2 years the fund has given 88.73% return, in the last 3 years the fund has given 110.30% return, while the 5 year return is 123.23%.
Quant Small Cap
- Quant Small Cap is a direct plan, it also falls in the small-cap category.
- In the last 1 year the fund has given 35.28% return, in the last 2 years the fund has given 123.88%, in the last 3 years the fund has given 150.59% return, while the 5 year return is 158.85%.
These last two funds are more risky plans than the former as they are small-cap funds. These funds are recommended for investors who have good risk appetite, as these funds can be very volatile at any point of time.
(Investment advice in any fund is not given by ABP News here. The information given here is for informational purposes only. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme documents carefully. NAV can fluctuate depending on the factors and forces influencing the security market including fluctuations in interest rates.The past performance of a mutual fund may not necessarily reflect the future performance of the schemes. The mutual fund does not guarantee or guarantee any dividend under any of the schemes and is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. Investors are advised to review the prospectus carefully and seek specific legal, tax and scheme You are requested to seek expert professional advice regarding the financial implications of investing/participating in
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).