The new compact Nissan Magnite SUV will be launched in Nissan this month. The launch could take place in November, according to the reports. Nissan is projected to wage a price war in the region, with Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Hyundai Venue reacting. Compared with the market, a pretty affordable price range of Rs 6 lakh to Rs 10 lakh is available for the Nissan Magnite.
The name of its forthcoming B-segment SUV, codenamed, is to be revealed on Wednesday by French automaker Renault, which will be considered to mark a significant change on the country’s journey. Next year the new SUV will come on the market. The name of Renault’s latest B-SUV was announced.
They reveal the good product policy and dedication of Renault India. The Magnite is built very violently. The headlights, bumpers are included with contrasting skid plates, whereas LED lighting is fitted.
- Arnab Goswami made a big announcement today: Republic Media Network will launch regional channels in every state
- The very good news in this Diwali: Bank of Baroda is giving a huge discount on the interest rate of home, car and other loans
- Editors guild criticizes Arnab Goswami’s arrest, calls out Maharashtra chief minister to ensure fair treatment
- Mamata Banerjee has announced 35 lakh jobs in the state in the next 3 years
- This election Asaduddin Owaisi will fight in West Bengal alleging deprivation