#NewDelhi: There is still a long way to go to reduce the price of petrol and diesel Petrol and diesel prices are expected to fall in the domestic market as crude oil prices continue to fall in the international market. However, there was no change in petrol and diesel prices on Monday, December 20 Like the last few days, the price of fuel remains the same today
Read more: New prices of petrol and diesel issued, see how much in Kolkata today
Before Diwali, the Center had announced a reduction in excise duty on petrol and diesel. Petrol and diesel prices have remained stable since then At today’s prices, petrol in Delhi costs Rs 95.41 per liter and diesel Rs 7.8 per liter.
Read more: What are the expenses incurred by students in the field of education under education loan?
Check the price of petrol and diesel in different cities today (Petrol-Diesel price today).
- Delhi – Petrol at Rs 95.41, diesel at Rs 7.8
- Mumbai – Petrol 109.98 rupees, diesel 94.14 rupees
- Chennai – Petrol 101.40 rupees, diesel 91.43 rupees
- Kolkata – Petrol 104.8 rupees, diesel 69.79 rupees
- Lucknow – Petrol at Rs 95.28, diesel at Rs 8.60
- Gandhinagar – Petrol Rs 95.35, Diesel Rs 79.33
- Port Blair – Petrol 72.96 Taka, Diesel 7.13 Taka
- In this way, check the prices of petrol and diesel in different cities
The country’s three oil marketing companies, HPCL, BPCL and IOC, issue petrol and diesel prices at 8 am every day. You can check the new price on the website as well as via SMS on mobile phone
Read more: What are the special benefits of this SBP account? Find out …
All you have to do is send an SMS to 92249 92249 RSP
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).