- Former Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh will contest from Patiala Urban seat
- All 117 seats of Punjab will go to polls in one phase on February 20
- This time in Punjab, Captain Amarinder Singh is in the fray with BJP and Shiromani Akali Dal jointly.
Punjab Vidhan Sabha Election 2022: Former Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh on Sunday released the first list of 22 candidates of his Punjab Lok Congress Party regarding the Punjab Assembly elections. Captain Amarinder Singh said that we are announcing 22 candidates in the first list, out of 22 candidates, 2 are from Majha, 3 from Doaba and 17 from Malwa region. The second list is likely to be released in two days. In the list of 22 candidates, former Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh will contest from Patiala Urban seat under his newly formed party Punjab Lok Congress.
Captain Amarinder Singh announced the first list in a press conference. In Punjab elections, Amarinder Singh is contesting 37 assembly seats in alliance with BJP. This is the first time that Amarinder is contesting elections after parting ways with the Congress. Former CM Captain Amarinder Singh told that the second list of the party will be released in the next two days. For the first time, Amarinder and BJP are going to come together in an election campaign against the opposition.
Know who got the ticket from where
- Bathinda Urban – Raj Numberdar
- Bathinda Rural- Savera Singh
- Bhadaur – Dharam Singh Fauji
- Malerkotla – Farzana Alam Khan
- Patiala Rural- Sanjeev Sharma
- Patiala City – Captain Amarinder Singh
- Amritsar South – Harjinder Singh Contractor
- Fatehgarh Bangles – Tajinder Singh Randhawa
- False – Amandeep Singh Gora Gill
- Nakodar – Ajit Pal Singh
- Nawanshahr – Satbir Singh
- Ludhiana East- Jagmohan Sharma
- Ludhiana South – Santinder Pal Singh Tajpuri
- Atmanagar – Prem Mittal
- Dakha – Damanjit Singh Mohi
- Dharamkot- Ravinder Singh Grewal
- Samana – Surinder Singh Kherki
- Sanaur – Bikramjit Inder Singh Chahal
- Budhlada- Subedar Bhola Singh
- Rampura Phool – Amarjeet Sharma
- Nihal Singh Wala – Mukhtiar Singh
- Kharar – Kamaldeep Saini
Let us tell you that this time in Punjab, Captain Amarinder Singh is in the fray with the BJP and Shiromani Akali Dal (United). BJP has announced its 35 candidates. At the same time, Shiromani Akali Dal (United) has also declared the names of candidates for 14 seats. On the other hand, in Punjab, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has opened all its cards. On behalf of the party, MP Bhagwant Mann has been declared as the chief ministerial candidate. Whereas no other party has announced the CM face yet. All 117 seats in Punjab will go to polls in a single phase on February 20. Counting of votes will take place on March 10.
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).