Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the announcement for the National Defence Academy (NDA) 2022 reclamation drive for a aggregate of 400 vacuities across the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Air Force. The announcement has been released on the sanctioned websiteupsc.gov.in.
Consequently, the application process has begun on the sanctioned portal and will continue till January 11, 2022, over to 6 pm. The employment process is taking place only through the online mode. The commission will conduct the test on April 10, 2022.
UPSC NDA 2022: Documents required to fill application
• Candidate’s Photograph in the JPG format with a maximum file size of 300 KB
• Candidate’s Signature in the JPG format with a maximum file size of 20 KB
• A scanned copy of the candidate’s recent photograph
• A scanned copy of candidate’s signature
• Photo ID pdf (Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving Licence, etc is applicable)