Study reveals that mothers’ vitamin D levels during pregnancy are associated with her child IQ in future. Make sure you’re getting enough Vitamin D through diet or sun exposure. Because lower levels of vitamin D may lead to a low IQ score of your child.
It can be tough for you to get a sufficient percentage of vitamin D through diet and sun exposure as you may have some other conditions. So, what is the solution? A good solution is to take a good vitamin D supplement. But, before consuming any supplement do consult with your doctor whom you trust.
Some other benefits of getting sufficient vitamin D:
- It is good for healthy bones.
- It reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
- Fights with depression and changes your bad mood.
- It helps in the absorption of minerals in your body.
- It helps to reduce the blood pressure and relieves you from life’s daily stress.
These foods contain enough levels of vitamin D – fatty fish, some seafood, eggs, cow’s milk and breakfast grains. So, make sure that you are eating these foods and exposing to the sunlight.