After the introduction of disappearing messages on WhatsApp, Facebook Inc is prepared to roll out the same thing on Messenger. The new feature is quite similar to WhatsApp. The messages will vanish once the receiver has read it in their conversation and closed the window.
Facebook published a statement announcing the “Vanish Mode” feature and the purpose behind this element. Also, the company declares that this feature has been built to help the user “be in the moment, and share with close friends and family without worrying about your chats sticking around.” The feature is nicely suited tor those who don’t want their chats to stick in the chat history.
- Arnab Goswami made a big announcement today: Republic Media Network will launch regional channels in every state
- The very good news in this Diwali: Bank of Baroda is giving a huge discount on the interest rate of home, car and other loans
- Editors guild criticizes Arnab Goswami’s arrest, calls out Maharashtra chief minister to ensure fair treatment
- Mamata Banerjee has announced 35 lakh jobs in the state in the next 3 years
- This election Asaduddin Owaisi will fight in West Bengal alleging deprivation