Bank Fixed Deposit Rates 2022 For Senior Citizen: There is still a large section in the country who trusts the FDs of banks for safe investment of their money. Since the start of Corona Pandemic, banks have continuously reduced the rate of interest of their FDs. Due to this people are not getting better returns. But, even today, fixed deposits make a very good investment plan as a retirement planning. This also keeps money safe and you can easily withdraw money at the time of need.
In such a situation, if you also want to invest your retirement money in fixed deposits, then many banks are giving very good interest rates on these fixed deposits. Before investing money anywhere, it is very important to know which bank is giving how much interest rate. It depends on the speed of your money growth. Banks keep on changing the interest rates of FDs from time to time.
Reserve Bank of India keeps on changing the deposit rate from time to time. On the basis of this, banks also decide the rate of interest on FD. Today we are going to tell you about 5 such banks which have changed the rate of interest of their fixed deposits. These countries are giving an interest of up to 6% to senior citizens (Senior Citizen FD Rates). So let’s know about these banks-
read this also: Mutual Fund Investment: Your children can also invest in mutual funds, here is the whole process
1. IndusInd Bank is giving an interest rate of about 6 percent on FD to the common people but, it is offering 6.5 percent interest rate to senior citizens.
2. RBL Bank is giving an interest rate of 6 percent on FD to the common people but, it is giving 6.5 percent interest rate to senior citizens.
3. DCB Bank is offering an interest of up to 5.55% to its general customers. But, this bank is giving an interest rate of 6.05 percent to senior citizens.
4. Bandhan Bank is giving interest of up to 5.25% on FD to its normal customers. At the same time, it is giving an interest rate of 6 percent to senior citizens.
5. IDFC First Bank is offering an interest rate of around 5.25% on FDs to its general customers. At the same time, it is offering a rate of interest of 5.75 percent to senior citizens.
read this also: Aadhaar-Pan Link: This bank alerted its customers, this facility will not be available after March 31 if Aadhaar-Pan is not linked
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).