Greetings Merry Christmas Wishes: Christmas is an periodic jubilee commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25 as a religious and artistic festivity among billions of people around the world. A feast central to the Christian liturgical time, it’s anteceded by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night. Christmas Day is a public vacation in numerous countries, is famed religiously by a maturity of Christians, as well as culturally by numerousnon-Christians, and forms an integral part of the vacation season organized around it.
Greetings Merry Christmas Wishes, HD Images, Photos, Wallpapers
Greetings Merry Christmas Wishes & Quotes
- This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
- Sending good wishes your way on the festival of joy. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your be bills small.
- The true blessing of Christmas is not in the gifts we receive, it’s in the family that sits around the tree and makes this festival one of joy and happiness. May your Christmas be full of all things wonderful.
- Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
- May your holiday’s sparkle with joy and laughter!
- May the twinkling lights of Christmas fill your heart with hope. May Santa Claus bring you everything you wanted. May your year be full of joy. These are my wishes for you on this joyous day. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
- “We clap hands and welcome the peace of Christmas. We beckon this good season to wait a while with us.” – Maya Angelou
- The gift of happiness, the gift of peace, the gift of prosperity. I hope you can unwrap all these gifts on this Christmas day!
- May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
- Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright!
- For you at Christmas time: A wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
- May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: Loving others.” – Bob Hope
- Merry Christmas, and may your Christmas be white!
- In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning.” – Leland Thomas.