It was supposed to make its presentation shortly this year. But that plan was stopped by Covid-19. Eventually, Royal Enfield unleashed 350 Meteors in the Indian bazaar. It has built interest among bike admirers since its launch on Friday. As a replacement for the Thunderbird 350, Royal Enfield launched the Meteor 350. Meteor has begun booking from Friday. In extension to the showroom, bookings can also be made by visiting the official website of Royal Enfield. So, you can easily book Meteor by visiting the official site of Royal Enfiled. This 349CC engine bike has dual-channel ABS. There are disc brakes on the front and rear wheels.
Royal Enfield has launched three Meteor patterns in India – Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. The ex-showroom price of a Fireball model is Rs. 1,75,000, the price of the Stellar model is Rs. 1,81,000 and the price of 350 Meteor Supernova is 1,90,000.
Watch the YouTube video of new Royal Enfiled Meteor:
(With some inputs from anandabazar.com)
- Mamata Banerjee has announced 35 lakh jobs in the state in the next 3 years
- How to start WhatsApp Pay service on your SmartPhone?
- WhatsApp finally got the approval to introduce UPI payment system in India
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to lead a Dharna at Rajghat after president rejects the meeting request
- (More Accurate) How To Write One Lakh On Cheque | Which One Is Correct Lakh Or Lac?