One of India’s major government-owned banks, State Bank of India has recently released the official notification for registration of the Apprentice. All the applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria and interested in the recruitment can apply online for State Bank of India (SBI) apprentice within 10th December. The online enrollment has already been started from 20th November 2020 and will end on 10th December 2020. The training years under this apprentice notification is 3 years and all the selected learners should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
Here is the full overview of State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentice recruitment:
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentice 2020|
|Online Registration||Starting 20th November 2020 till 10th December 2020|
|Online Exam||January 2021 (Can be changed)|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Local Language Test|
|Job Location||Multiple States|
The candidate who will be selected for SBI Apprentice will get stipend of Rs.15000 per month during 1st year, Rs.16500 per month during 2nd year, Rs.19000 per month during 3rd year.
- Arnab Goswami made a big announcement today: Republic Media Network will launch regional channels in every state
- The very good news in this Diwali: Bank of Baroda is giving a huge discount on the interest rate of home, car and other loans
- Editors guild criticizes Arnab Goswami’s arrest, calls out Maharashtra chief minister to ensure fair treatment
- Mamata Banerjee has announced 35 lakh jobs in the state in the next 3 years
- This election Asaduddin Owaisi will fight in West Bengal alleging deprivation