Single Sign On Service: There will no longer be a need to remember multiple login ID-passwords to take advantage of different schemes of the central and state government. Now you will be able to take advantage of all government schemes with only one ID. There will be a single digital profile for all these schemes. This arrangement will be known as ‘Single Sign On Service’. This new system will start from August.
only one id will work for life
- The process of preparing a portal/app for the integration of all the schemes and facilities of the Central and State Governments has started.
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has started this process of preparing the portal/app.
- One will have to sign on this portal and then there will be user authentication. After this, this one ID will have to be used for every type of government scheme throughout the life.
These facilities will be available on Single Sign On Portal
- Facilities related to school, college admission, educational certificate, electricity-water bill submission, railway-air ticket, payment of house tax, income tax return, GST return filing, business permission will also be available. Scholarship application, business approval, startup registration facility will be available on a single platform.
- For works like Passport, Aadhar, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Gas Connection, Driving License, Ration Card, Marriage-Birth-Death Certificate, PF, Arm License, Trade License, you will no longer have to visit different websites.
KYC and digilocker
- For some business related services, annual updation through the same portal or app has to be confirmed only once in a year by ticking the OK button.
- KYC used for banking services will also be linked to this.
- The government will also integrate DigiLocker with this facility, so that the copy of the required document is also available there along with the application.
This feature will be the most special
- The most important feature in the ‘Single Sign On’ facility will be the pre-filled form.
- As soon as you apply for any facility, all the information related to the applicant will be automatically filled in different columns as soon as the form is opened.
- You just have to click on the ‘OK’ button.
Investment Tips: Time Deposit or Fixed Deposit, know where investing will be more beneficial
Post Office Scheme: Invest in this scheme of post office, you will get sum assured up to 50 lakhs in a little investment
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).