The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Sunday searched the Mumbai home of Bollywood producer Feroz Nadiadwala. He was not there when NCB officers visited Feroz’s house. Sources said that drugs were recovered from his house.
According to sources, Feroz’s name came to light after investigating several suspects in a drug-related case. Although the producer was not found on the day, NCB officials interviewed his wife. The NCB recovered drugs from four places in Mumbai on Saturday. NCB officials have arrested four people.
After the demise of Sushant Singh Rajput, the issue of drug trafficking came to the fore. The NCB arrested Riya Chakraborty, her brother Shauvik and Sushant’s two staff fellows Deepesh and Samuel Miranda in the questioning. Rhea was permitted bail after serving about a month in jail. Dharma Production employee Kshitij Prasad was later caught in a drug case.
(With some inputs from anandabazar.com)
- Mamata Banerjee has announced 35 lakh jobs in the state in the next 3 years
- How to start WhatsApp Pay service on your SmartPhone?
- WhatsApp finally got the approval to introduce UPI payment system in India
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to lead a Dharna at Rajghat after president rejects the meeting request
- (More Accurate) How To Write One Lakh On Cheque | Which One Is Correct Lakh Or Lac?