Multibagger Stocks: 2021 has been a year giving many multibagger stocks. This year the stock market touched new heights, although the Indian equity market has declined in the last one month. Today we are telling you about those stocks which have registered up to 400 percent growth in a year. Many big mutual fund companies have also bet on these shares. Know about them:-
Adani Total Gas
- The stock has gained over 400 per cent in the last one year.
- 9 mutual fund schemes have invested in this stock. A total investment of Rs 38 crore has been made.
- Motilal Oswal Midcap 100 ETF, IIFL Quant Fund and Nippon India Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund hold the shares of this company.
- Over 320 percent growth in one year.
- 24 mutual fund schemes have invested money in this stock. A total investment of Rs 263 crore has been made.
- Quant ESG Equity, SBI Multi Asset Allocation and ITI Small Cap Fund hold the shares of this company.
- More than 280 percent increase in one year.
- 56 mutual fund schemes have a total investment of Rs 1258 crore.
- The stock has gained over 180 per cent in the last one year.
- 238 mutual fund schemes have invested in it.
- The stock has gained over 175 per cent in the last one year.
- 197 mutual fund schemes have invested in it.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. ABPLive.com It is never advised here to invest money on anyone’s behalf.)
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).