Are you thinking to write eBooks to earn money online? Want to know the best ever platforms for selling ebooks? Well, In this post, I will tell you how you can sell your eBooks through Instamojo online store. It’s simple and super easy!
|Instamojo Online Store|
Simply, you can write eBooks easily by using MS-Word. You have to make custom pages of 13.97cm × 21.59cm. Also, you can add page numbers. For eBooks, “Georgia” is my favourite font. But you can use other fonts too.
Sell your eBooks through Instamojo
1. Sign up on Instamojo.com
2. Complete all the mandatory steps – upload the KYC documents, verify your phone number and setup your payout details.
3. Start selling eBooks via Instamojo.
Adding an eBook on Instamojo
|Adding an eBook|
• Click on “Add Product“.
• Now choose “Digital Product” and upload the PDF file you want to sell.
• Add Product Title, description, and price (write “0” to make it free).
• Upload a preview image, Instamojo supports PNG, JPEG and JPG formats.
• Now click on “Add Product to Store“.
That’s it. Instamojo will give you a customizable short link for your eBook. Customize it to make it cool like – http://imojo.in/firstebook and promote it on your Blog, Social Media platforms.
Instamojo will charge 5% + Rs.3 for selling an eBook. You don’t have to subscribe to any plan. Your customers can buy your eBooks through Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking and Digital Wallets. Instamojo will transfer your earnings to your local bank account within 3 days.
So, what are you waiting for? Create your first eBook and sell it through Instamojo online store and I’m sure your readers will love it.
Let me know if you face any issues in the comment section below. I promise I will help you.
Bonus Post: How to Use Instamojo to Collect Emails of Your Readers
If you are using Blogger platform then you can use Instamojo to collect emails of your readers by giving them a free eBook. Don’t know how? Okay. I will tell you in this blog post. Move on!
How to use Instamojo to collect emails of your readers
Email Marketing is the important branch of Digital Marketing and Email Marketing is the best and successful way to turn your one-time visitor into a regular visitor. When I was a beginner Blogger I didn’t take Email Marketing seriously. But, now I’m thinking what a great mistake I ever did.
Email Marketing can help you get traffic, leads, and eventually big commissions from your Affiliate networks. Really! It’s not a joke. So, grow your subscribers to reach your goal.
Are you ready to grow your email subscribers?
I personally use this method to collect emails from my visitors. You can do it too.
Tools that you need – Mailchimp and Hellobar, both are free.
• First of all, create an eBook, upload it on Instamojo and copy your short link.
• Now sign up on Hellobar and add your site.
• Click on “Create a New Hellobar” and then “Promote a Sale/Discount”.
• Look what I actually did in the screenshot below –
|Promote a Sale|
• After that press “Continue“, select bar as a style, choose a perfect color combination to mix it with your blog and click on “Save and Publish“.
Hellobar will start showing your link like this –
The readers will download your eBook through Instamojo store by providing his/her email.
Now, you have to visit Instamojo –> Sales and Customers and here you will find all the email addresses of your readers who already downloaded your free eBook.
Open Mailchimp app and add each email addresses and names to grow your mailing list. That’s it!
Hope you like this post, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Also, let me know if you face any problems in the comment section below.