- Many mysteries regarding the death of Subhash Chandra Bose are still unsolved.
- There were similarities between Gumnami Baba’s round glasses and Subhash Chandra Bose’s glasses.
Today the birth anniversary of Subhas Chandra Bose is being celebrated across the country. Due to his indomitable courage and farsightedness, this brave son of Mother India had suffocated the British. From the establishment of the Azad Hind Fauj to the secretive struggle of Netaji, who made a significant contribution to the Indian freedom struggle, is an inspiration for every Indian today. Many interesting discussions are also recorded about Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. In the pages of history, the incident of the death of Subhash Chandra Bose is told as a plane accident in the year 1945. But his name was also associated with Gumnami Baba of Faizabad.
Many mysteries regarding the death of Subhash Chandra Bose are still unsolved. It is said that he died in a plane crash in August 1945. But behind this also there are many layers of mystery, which have not been revealed yet. In many speculations it was also said about Subhash Chandra Bose that he was sent to the prisons of Siberia. While some people are of the opinion that he returned to India as a Hindu monk, and this was the Hindu monk Gumnami Baba.
However, we do not make any confirmation about whether Subhash Chandra Bose was Gumnami Baba or not.
Why the similarities between Subhash Chandra Bose and Gumnami Baba?
When Gumnami Baba died in 1985, the discussions about his similarities with Subhash Chandra Bose once again gained momentum.
- Gumnami Baba’s house was in the Civil Lines of Faizabad. People also knew him by the name of ‘Bhagwanji’. There were similarities between his round glasses and those of Subhas Chandra Bose.
- After the death of Gumnami Baba, when things were recovered from his house, it was clear that he was no ordinary Baba.
- The reason behind being named Gumnami Baba was that everything was confidential. Even when his last hour drew near, very few people were aware of it.
- Many books and newspapers were found from his house. It is recorded in many reports that Gumnami Baba spoke fluent English and German. Subhash Chandra Bose also went to Germany during the Indian independence struggle.
- It was claimed in many reports that many people used to come to his house secretly to meet him on 23 January.
All these things increase the curiosity of the people about whether Gumnami Baba was Subhash Chandra Bose or not!
What are the similarities between Subhash Chandra Bose and Gumnami Baba? Was Subhash Chandra Bose the only Gumnami Baba! Whether it is conjecture or truth, no concrete facts about it are officially valid yet. However, history tells that he died in a plane crash in 1945.
However, today on the birth anniversary of Subhas Chandra Bose, the country salutes him for his indomitable courage and sacrifice.
(This is an auto-generated article from syndicated news feed. TEAM BEPINKU.COM may not have modified or edited the article).